Six Months Advance Course In Interior Designing
The advance course enables the students & professionals to enhance their knowledge in Interior Designing having the basic knowledge. The course curriculum includes the advance knowledge of furniture design, Interior furnishing, elements of material and elements of services as well as landscape and display design. As far as computer graphics is concerned it includes Photoshop & Google Sketchup. Advance course includes Restaurant project covering furniture layout, sections & elevations, ceiling detail, flooring detail, electrical detail & plumbing detail.
You may join this after completing your 10 with 40%
Examination & Certification
- We have exams at the end of 6 Months.
- Portfolio submission is compulsory as per the dates given by the faculty in order to appear for the exams.
- Marking scheme include, portfolio submission, projects submission, exams, viva & field training.
- Students will be issued a certificate for six months advance course in Interior Design and certificate for Photoshop & Google SketchUP will be given separately after completion of the course from Design Academy.
- Landscape Design (Basic Level)
- Display Design (Basic Level)
- Furniture Design –II (Basic Level)
- Interior Furnishing-II (Basic Level)
- Elements Of Material-II (Basic Level)
- Elements Of Services-II (Basic Level)
- Computer Graphics-Photoshop & Google SketchUP
- Interior Projects-Restaurant
- Workshop on Landscape
- Site Visits
- Market Survey
- One Month Internship