14/7, Basement, Near Deshbandhu College, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019
1999-964-9276, 011- 415-824-99, 920-551-2810
Well, among all the popular courses, there are interior designing courses that are gaining momentum nowadays not only in the big towns, but the small towns and less populated cities too. The need and desire to make their homes aesthetically pleasing and beautiful has led people to look out for and hire interior designers. As a result of this, a lot of students are searching for the best colleges and institutions that offer the best interior design course in Delhi. Here, in this article, we will be discussing how you can make a career in interior design.
Nowadays, people want their homes to be equipped with the best functionalities and amenities that can contribute to providing an aesthetic look and value to their homes. It should be laid an emphasis on the fact that the job of an interior designer is not just simply designing something artistic with a house, but also to make sure that the right balance between convenience and beauty for their customers is achieved.
This clearly implies that an interior designer should be a person who is capable of making the best of whatever space they are provided with. If you are looking for a training institute in South Delhi and interior designing colleges in Delhi, then you are at the right place.
Design Academy, the best-in-class institute which comprises experienced and skilled interior designers in their team, is undoubtedly going to be your one-stop solution for all your doubts.
How to Become an Interior Designer?
There is no hard and fast method for anyone out there who is planning to get enrolled in an interior designing course and has intentions to become an interior designer. Here, we have gathered a few steps for you to help you get started on your career path.
1. Design Sensibility and Vision - Paying attention to the patterns, graphics, clothing, architecture, and landscape design is what is considered the basic requirement to become an interior designer. It is certainly one of the most important things to lay an emphasis on the fact that having a proper sensibility of design is required to make sure that you are aware of what are the latest trends in interior designing.
2. Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Interior Designing - Formal education is demanded almost at every firm and hence, it is important that you have a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in interior design from a recognizable institute like Design Academy Delhi. Study the course at DA Delhi and get exposure to experienced interior designers.
3. Certified Training - Get your training from the professionals in the field and become eligible to be an NCIDQ certified individual that will stand as proof that you are licensed and meet the official standards to become an interior designer.
4. Build a Portfolio - Keep track of your clients, build a portfolio of all the clients you have worked with. It shows that you have the basic knowledge of how things go in this space and are able to handle projects on your own, ultimately adding credibility to your image.
5. Seek out new clients - Once you acquire the certification for interior designing, the space is open for you with ample opportunities to grab and give your career a boost. Always be in search of new clients and work so that you are equipped with the latest requirements of the clients in accordance with the trends.
At Design Academy Delhi, you will learn from the professionals in the industry and hence, you will gain a lot of knowledge about the industry and get started with a growing career in the field of interior design. Turn every space into something worth seeing and which gives an aesthetic feel to your home.